Sunday, December 6, 2015

Advent: Day 6

Advent: Day 6

I landed a bit of Old World Glamour from Emerald Couture for Advent and added NOX to my list, as I just discovered she's doing an Advent; blessedly, you can pick up the past Advent's as well - Yay! I'm once more shoeless, though I could have used shoes from previous days, and my hair is not an Advent prize - it's a gift from Analog Dog's Advent last year.

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Noella brown brows (Advent 6)
Hair: Analog Dog, Val
Eyes: Inkheart, Glitter Eyes - Heaven (Advent 6
Tattoo: GLITTER, Snowflake body tatto layer black (Advent 6)
Lipstick: NOX, Giftmas - Day 6 [Black / Reg]
Eyeshadow: Dulce Secrets, Opulence Makeup 1 (also includes lip) (Advent 6)
Scarf:  Perfect Seduction!, Scarf Red Plaid (Advent 6)
Outfit: Emerald Couture, Old Hollywood Glam (Advent 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment