Friday, December 4, 2015

Advent: Day 4

I'm still following my Advent List of stores, and I'm ending up with some very eclectic stuff! It's always fun to see whats being handed out as gifts. I figured out that I picked up the wrong skins form yesterday - there is a male and female side at 7 Deadly s{kins} - but I rather liked the effect! Today is a red letter day - I got shoes!!

Advent: Day 3


( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins, Noella shape (Advent 4)
Shape: 7 Deadly s[K]ins, Noella blond brows (Advent 4)
Eyes: Inkheart, Hope Eyes (Advent 3)
Cookie: Drama Libre, Snowman Cookie (Advent 4)
Eyelashes: Dulce Secrets, Evergreen Dipped Mesh Eyelash (Advent 4)
Outfit: { T R I S }, Japanese Outfit Luck 'n Love (Advent 4)
Pants: Falln Angel Creations, Davina Gown Pants (Advent 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment