Thursday, December 3, 2015

Advent: Day 2

Kasdeya is getting a bit of shifting around, but I'm still not really sure what I want to do with her. I'm still entirely lacking in shoes, mostly because I don't have SLink feet! Ah! The lament of the alts. I'm decking her out with a bunch of Day Two's Advent goodies - hope you enjoy!

Advent Day 2

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Apple May Designs, Eliza
Eyes: Inkheart, Glass Eyes - Wind
Eyelashes: Dulce Secrets, Ice Blue Dipped Mesh Eyelash (Advent 2)
Bindi: MONS, Giftmas Day 2 (Advent 2)
Earrings: *V*, Blue Snowflake Earrings (*GLITTER* Advent 2)
Hair: Ali & Alli, Nadira Hair SNow WHite (Advent 2)
Necklace: Lantian/Flox, Blinking Christmas Tree Necklace (Advent 2)
Dress:*SOIR*, Petal Silks Teal (Advent 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment